This site is produced by the Housing Authority. It aims to provide access to comprehensive information about its role and services.
This website has been designed to be as accessible to as many users as possible, including:
- People with disabilities who may use assistive technologies
- Those with slower internet connections or less than state of the art equipment
- Rural and regional users
- Those with non-PC internet devices including hand held devices and mobile phones.
The RETHINK Social Housing site has achieved AA level compliance with the guidelines for accessibility of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C), along with second level compliance in some areas. Consequently all pages are compliant with Priority 1 guidelines based on W3C Web Accessibility standards.
The accessibility features available on this site include:
- Functionality for increasing or decreasing the text size for the site
- Descriptive text for images (ALT text) that can be read by assistive technologies
- High contrast colour scheme that assists users with visual impairments
- Use of lightweight images / design to decrease load times.
All pages on this website can be printed, using the 'Print' button that is located to the upper right area of each page.
The following is a list of software that you may need to read the documents and files on this web site:
Exchanging files between previous releases of Microsoft Office and the 2007 Microsoft Office release
Microsoft has added new file formats to Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint 2007 to reduce file size, improve security and reliability, and enhance integration with external sources. To help ensure that you can exchange documents between Microsoft Office releases, Microsoft has developed a Compatibility Pack for the Office Word, Office Excel, and Office PowerPoint 2007 File Formats.
Microsoft Office Compatibility Pack for Word, Excel, and PowerPoint 2007 file formats
Documents required in alternate formats
Please note that you can also request to acquire any documents available on the web site in the following formats:
Documents to be made available in an alternative format such as plain text file.
Please use the details available in the Contact Us page to make any such requests, or to provide feedback on your experience using the site.